Northeast Indiana DiscoverE Engineers Week Banquet
- Master of Ceremonies – Sandy Thompson
- Featured speaker – TBD
- Academic Award presentations to engineering students
- Citizen Engineer presentation
- IPFW Bridge Building Contest highlights
- Future City program highlights
- Student/Engineer visitation program highlights
Dinner Entree Selections
Entrees include a choice of a cup of soup or a salad, vegetable, starch, rolls and butter.
- SLICED ROAST BEEF
- All beef served medium-rare to medium
- TUSCAN CHICKEN BREAST
- Broiled chicken breast marinated in a red pepper, garlic and herb vinaigrette; served in a light chicken broth reduction
- GRILLED PEPPER WITH MEDITERRANEAN QUINOA
- Onions and peppers sautéed then slow simmered with quinoa and tomatoes. Served in a broiled red pepper bell on a nest of lemon-basil buckwheat noodles
- BUTTERNUT SQUASH LASAGNA
- Butternut squash with bechamel sauce
Banquet tickets are $30 per person. RSVP deadline is Friday February 16th.
Reservations are made to Nancy Burkey (firstname.lastname@example.org or (260) 422-7081)
- Name and organization or company
- Meal entree selection
- Payment method
- Checks (payable to Northeast Indiana DiscoverE) can be mailed:
- R.L. Guimont Co., Inc.
- Attention: Nancy Burkey
- 923 Spring St.
- Fort Wayne IN 46808