Northeast Indiana DiscoverE Engineers Week Banquet
- Master of Ceremonies – Dave Schaller
- Featured Keynote speaker – Raytheon’s Jeff Clark: The Impact of Engineers and the Shortage
- Purdue FW Bridge Building Contest highlights
- Future City Competition highlights
- Academic Award presentations to engineering students
- Citizen Engineer Award presentation
Dinner Entree Selections
Entrees include a choice of a cup of soup or a salad, vegetable, starch, rolls and butter.
- GARLIC CHICKEN
- Chicken, peppers, onions and water chestnuts in a garlic sauce. Served over steamed rice
- SWEET & SOUR PORK
- Crispy fried pork, sweet peppers, and red onions sautéed with a savory sauce. Served over steamed rice
- PORTABELLA RAVIOLI
- Portabella mushroom ravioli served with marinara
Banquet tickets are $30 per person. RSVP deadline is Friday February 16th.
Reservations are made to Nancy Burkey (email@example.com or (260) 422-7081)
- Name and organization or company
- Meal entree selection
- Payment method
- Checks (payable to Northeast Indiana DiscoverE) can be mailed:
- R.L. Guimont Co., Inc.
- Attention: Nancy Burkey
- 923 Spring St.
- Fort Wayne IN 46808