Northeast Indiana DiscoverE Engineers Week Banquet
The Northeast Indiana DiscoverE Engineers Week banquet will be held on Saturday February 22nd, 2020 at Biaggi’s Ristorante Italiano.
5:30 PM – Arrival time/order meals.
6:00 PM – Banquet begins.
The Northeast Indiana DiscoverE banquet features:
- Master of Ceremonies – Amy Delaney
- Featured Keynote speaker – none announced
- Purdue FW Bridge Building Contest highlights
- Future City Competition highlights
- Academic Award presentations to engineering students
Dinner entrées will be ordered upon the arrival of restaurant venue.
N/A. The Northeast Indiana DiscoverE Committee will trial a new banquet forum in 2020. Invitations to the banquet will be limited to Academic Award winners (plus guest), Academic Award Sponsor representatives, and the DiscoverE Committee members (plus guest).
If you’d wish to join the Northeast Indiana DiscoverE Committee, please contact the Fort Wayne Engineers Club, via the following hyperlink https://fortwayneengineersclub.org/contact-us/